We’re a Silicon Valley-based digital marketing agency seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager. In this role, you will help manage a variety of creative and digital marketing projects including web design and development, content creation, brand development, advertising creative and design across all channels.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and entrepreneurial team player with a proven track record of supporting and optimizing successful agencies.
- Plan and organize: Map out timelines, scope of work and other areas as needed
- Communicate: Serve as the liaison between the creative and/or development teams and customers to establish expectations, provide status updates, hand off project deliverables, field feedback, in a streamlined way
- Monitor progress: Keep a close eye on project timelines, workloads, cross-functional teams, and project objectives to ensure all of those elements are staying on track
- Function as a single point of contact for internal and external stakeholders with regards to project status, deadlines, and deliverables
- Drive prioritization of all creative projects and help negotiate trade offs with stakeholders
- Build and maintain key relationships, sharing a commitment to driving results across departments
- Drive continuous improvement of project management processes by persistently identifying opportunities in existing processes, working with teams to enhance efficiency and effectiveness and designing new processes as needed
- Ensure the agency is delivering best-in-class output and partnership, functioning efficiently, and instilling a culture of collaboration
Strong organization and project management skills are a must. As a key member of the creative team, you will be required to develop a thorough knowledge of the customers’ businesses, their customers, and the marketplace in define and collaborate on projects that achieve our customer’s goals.
You will be working in a fast-paced agency environment, on multiple accounts and must have the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet strict internal and external deadlines.
Agency offers a nurturing team environment for creative thinkers looking for new challenges and opportunities. We love what we do and work hard to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience
- 3+ years of digital agency experience managing creative and development projects
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to different types of inquiries
- Be a fast, flexible and effective problem solver
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to work quickly and efficiently with various internal and external resources
- Strong goal orientation and a love for seeing a project completed
- A strong desire to constantly learn, develop, and improve
- The ability to work well with others, and have a positive attitude while working in a fun, creative environment
What’s In It For You?
- Being part of our exciting growth!
- Remote working opportunity with a flexible schedule
- Cool and exciting customers on the cutting edge of the latest technological innovations
- Paid time off
How to Apply
- Cover letter or email explaining why you feel you are qualified and feel that this position is a good fit for you. To be considered for this job your introduction should explain why you have the background to be successful for this position
- Salary requirements
- Be prepared to share 3 professional references upon request
This is a remote position. Please note that we are only considering candidates within the western United States inside the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.