Senior Paid Media (PPC, Social) Specialist
We’re a Silicon Valley-based digital marketing agency seeking a skilled and experienced Paid Media (PPC, Social) Specialist with the ability to work across multiple customer accounts. You will serve as the lead digital marketing manager for a variety of accounts across a wide array of industries. Your role is to create and implement digital marketing campaigns for our customers and manage internal teams to meet deadlines and client expectations. You’ll also provide reporting and insights to our customers, and seek opportunities for growth within our accounts.
- Developing paid search strategy and campaigns across a variety of digital channels (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Terminus, etc.)
- Articulating and presenting those strategies to clients for approval
- Interpret trends and provide recommendations based on ROI, CPA, CPC, CTR and ROAS
- Developing retargeting strategies
- Manage Display Network placements across multiple platforms
- Manage keyword and Display Network placement exclusions
- Responsible for delivering to KPIs as determined with the customer
- Acts as the Account Manager on Paid Search with customers during customer meetings
- Consistently directs the creative and development teams on ad creation and landing pages
- Creates ad campaigns, ad groups, ad copy, and A/B testing plans
- Prepare and present paid search strategies to customers; collaborate with customer and agency team to optimize
- Creation of reporting including weekly reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports, and ad-hoc reports
Successful candidates should have the ability to think strategically about clients’ businesses, and document and articulate their strategies to customers at the Director, VP, and C-Suite levels. Strong organization and project management skills are a must. You will be required to develop a thorough knowledge of the customers’ businesses, their customers, and the marketplace in order to construct sound paid search strategies. You will also roll up your sleeves and work with customer teams to develop a paid search strategy that will achieve the customers’ goals and work well with the other components of the overall digital marketing strategy.
You will be working in a fast-paced agency environment, on multiple accounts and must have the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet strict internal and external deadlines.
Agency offers a nurturing team environment for creative thinkers looking for new challenges and opportunities. We love what we do and work hard to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- 5+ years of relevant paid search management
- 2+ years of digital agency experience managing search marketing campaigns
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills
- Proficient in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
- Proficient in data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to different types of inquiries
- Be a fast, flexible and effective problem solver
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to work quickly and efficiently with various internal and external resources
- Strong goal orientation and a love for seeing a project completed
- A strong desire to constantly learn, develop, and improve
- The ability to work well with others, and have a positive attitude while working in a fun, creative environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certifications preferred
What’s In It For You?
- Being part of our exciting growth!
- Remote working opportunity with a flexible schedule
- Cool and exciting customers on the cutting edge of the latest technological innovations
- Paid time off
How to Apply
- Cover letter or email explaining why you feel you are qualified and feel that this position is a good fit for you. To be considered for this job your introduction should explain why you have the background to be successful for a boutique agency
- Salary requirements
- Be prepared to share 3 professional references upon request
This is a remote position. Please note that we are only considering candidates within the western United States inside the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.