Senior Web Developer
We’re a Silicon Valley-based agency seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Web Developer with the ability to work with multiple customer accounts. In this role, you will work with our design team to bring our customers’ websites to life.
Our ideal candidate is a unicorn in the web development world, with skills in both backend and frontend development. We’re looking for the type of developer that loves getting involved in the creative process and can offer advice and input to bring next-level web design techniques to life.
- Work with the design team to build fully-functional websites and themes on WordPress
- Respond to incoming requests from customers
- Perform routine website updates such as content, image updates, file updates, etc.
- Build new custom plugins or post-types based on customer specifications
- Integration with CRMs or marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Pardot, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Website hosting setup and configuration
- Website speed optimization
- Web development deployment workflow and revision control
- Working with third-party APIs using JSON and AJAX
- Responsive web application frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery, etc.)
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
Successful candidates should have strong communication and organizational skills and can thrive bouncing from one customer account to the next. You will be working in a fast-paced agency environment on multiple accounts and must be able to adapt to changing priorities and meet strict internal and external deadlines.
Our agency offers a nurturing team environment for creative thinkers looking for new challenges.
What’s In It For You?
- You’ll be a part of our exciting growth!
- You’ll have a remote working opportunity with a flexible schedule
- You get to work with cool and exciting customers on the cutting edge of the latest technological innovations
- Unlimited vacation (within reason)
How to Apply:
- Send us a cover letter or email explaining why you feel you are qualified and that this position is a good fit for you
- Send us your resume
- Provide some salary requirements
- Be prepared to share three professional references upon request
The position is remote. We’re looking for candidates within the western United States. Pacific or Mountain time zones are preferable to align with our customers’ schedules.