Your website is likely part of a larger brand and marketing strategy and it’s important that the skills required to keep it running smoothly are always available and ready to do what’s needed. Your day-to-day website maintenance and management operations require:
- Technical proficiency with HTML and web technologies: fixing links, posting new content, etc.
- Copywriting so that your message stays on point with your brand and your audience.
- An understanding of how SEO works, how to manage it, and how it fits in with your day-to-day website maintenance requirements.
- Someone that can can manage your online resources to improve your brand and build your business.
Improve SEO Through Day-to-Day Website Maintenance
One of the best ways to improve your SEO is to be mindful of SEO ranking factors during your day-to-day website management activities. Items like file names, image alt tags, and link anchor text can all play a role in your sites’ ability to rank in search engines. Yet many companies treat website maintenance and SEO as a separate process, which leads to inefficiency because the SEO experts spend their time undoing or redoing what the website management person has already done. Wouldn’t it make more sense to get it done right the first time? That’s where we come in.
Website Management Activities
Here are a few examples of services included with website maintenance:
- Routine content edits
- Publishing documents and files
- Fixing errors or broken links
- Addressing backend issues
- Adding / editing images
- Fixing layout issues
We can create a website management plan that is scalable to your needs. Whether that’s 4 hours per month, or 40, we’ll put something together that you’ll feel comfortable with.
There’s an SEO opportunity every time you update your website. Why not let an SEO expert handle your day-to-day website maintenance?